TaylorMade GAPR Hiview other products
The centre of gravity in the GAPR Hi is ultra low and back in the clubface, ensuring extreme distance with a high trajectory. If you prefer the look of a traditional rescue club, then the Hi will be your go-to option in the GAPR range.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra low and back centre of gravity for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Modern rescue shaping with high-toe and sleek address shape
- Dropped crown feature for lower centre of gravity and improved alignment
- SpeedFoam enhances ball speed and feel
- Available in 19, 22, 25 and 28 degrees
The GAPR Hi is suitable for all golfers and has some brilliant features, so be sure to contact us about a custom fitting to make sure you maximise its potential.